Powering various sectors with our customizable temporary power solutions
Altaaqa Global’s temporary power plant is the ideal solution for the industrial manufacturing (B2C manufacturing) during plant shutdowns, power plant maintenance, power plant expansion, during construction of permanent power plant, load shedding or peak shaving.
An Altaaqa Global turnkey temporary power package contains:
Some typical applications include:
- Standby power
- Prime power / continuous power
- Load sharing / parallel / peak shaving
- Power distribution equipment includes transformers, distribution panels, cables and other ancillaries
Some manufacturing industries that may require temporary power solutions range from:
- Supplying temporary power during emergency situations, power outages, or brownouts
- Expected downtime resulting from replacement, repair, or maintenance work
- Building construction, renovations, and/or expansions
- Managing the costs of electrical power
- Uninterruptible, high-quality power for sensitive electronic or computer systems
- Multi-megawatt rental power plants to end load shedding, power outages, brownouts, blackouts
- Large-scale rental power for industrial areas to prevent load lopping
- Seasonal peak shaving thanks to temporary power plants
- In areas where power is scarce, a temporary power contract can be concluded and a solution deployed in various industrial and rural sites
- Rolling blackouts will not pose a problem due where large-scale temporary power is used a as back-up power
- A temporary power solution ensures dedicated reserve power during disasters, accidents or any kind of emergency situation
- Planning in case of unforeseen events that create a need for backup power or in the event of maintenance work on power utilities / facilities
Renting a packaged mobile temporary power plant can present many advantages:
- Auto industries
- Beverage processors and bottlers
- Electronic and IT related manufacturing companies
- Food processors and packagers
- Fruit and vegetable farming for multi-national companies
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Poultry, livestock and large-scale farming for multi-national companies
- Textile mill products
- Wineries & Breweries
Benefits of hiring Altaaqa Global Cat Rental Power
- Reacting to consumer needs in a flexible way by increasing or decreasing power generating capacity
- Flexibility for short term hire or long term hire depending on seasonal demand and power demands
- Speedy setup and fast replication of power plant installations in free zones or industrial areas
- Less capital expenditure when the power requirement only necessitates a short period of time
- Renting a temporary power plant protects a company’s cash flow and avoids unnecessary expense
- Eventually, a chronic power shortage, power failure, electricity rolling blackout and load-shedding can be avoided
- A rental power plant promotes uninterrupted economic and business growth
- In times of crisis, calamity or emergency, it is a quick temporary power solution
- Altaaqa Global Cat Rental Power with the strategic support of Caterpillar provides a worldwide network with over 1,600 locations that can offer customers complete multi-megawatt temporary power solutions.
- The power generation industry’s largest – and most modern – rental power fleet. Altaaqa Global together with Caterpillar’s network of Cat dealers combine to offer full-line, single-sourced solutions for all rental power needs. All dealers are backed by factory rental professionals around the world, providing an extra level of support provided by Altaaqa Global Cat Rental Power and the Cat dealers worldwide.
- Reliable equipment, built exclusively for rental power industry. Temporary power modules are well engineered and packaged to withstand extreme climate – from the harshest heat conditions of the Middle East to the rugged cold mountains of North America and the wet tropical rains of Asia.
- Experienced engineers and service technicians, supported by the best parts availability in the world. Altaaqa Global and Caterpillar’s parts network provides local sourcing for most parts and routinely ships emergency orders within 4 hours of receiving the order. No other rental operation can boast of the worldwide dealer network and parts distribution system that Altaaqa Global customers have come to rely on.
- Turnkey service – around the clock, 7 days a week. Cat Rental Fleet and dealer Resource Centers provide expert consultation, additional rental inventories, and other resources to dealers and their customers worldwide. Altaaqa Global Cat Rental Power and Caterpillar’s network handles large-scale temporary power projects of almost unlimited size, from 20MW rental power plant to 250 MW distributed power generation or more.
- Altaaqa Global’s power rental fleet is built by the world’s largest manufacturer of medium-speed generator engines, Caterpillar diesels are the cleanest in the industry.
- Altaaqa Global’s natural gas and dual fuel is the cleanest solution in the power rental industry.
- Altaaqa Global’s strategic partnerships with key suppliers of power ancillary equipment such as power transformers, distribution equipment, etc. ensure matched, high-quality total solutions for any temporary power requirement.
Request for quote or meeting? Click here