Powering industries without the risk
One can never understate the importance of oil and gas to make the world go round. The regular supply of this lifeblood can mean continuous or complete stoppage of production. Our temporary power plants are specifically designed for the oil and gas industry. Diesel-driven and meeting all legislative and regulatory standards, it is perfect for all your power needs.
Altaaqa Global’s temporary power plant is the ideal solution to avoid problems arising from oil and gas plant shutdowns, power plant maintenance, power plant expansion, permanent power plant construction, load shedding or peak shaving.
For the oil and gas industry, typical provisional power applications mean:
- Multi-megawatt interim power plants to end load shedding
- Large-scale temporary power for load lopping
- Temporary power plants enabling seasonal peak shaving
- Large-scale temporary power as a back-up, avoiding problems that rolling blackouts cause interim power plants during construction
- Backup power for contingency plans or when power utilities undergo timetabled maintenance
- Plant turnarounds and power facility expansion
- Powering site accommodations and offices
- Temporary power during power cuts, brownouts, and other difficult moments
- Planned equipment shutdowns for replacement, repair, or maintenance
- Building construction, renovations, and/or expansions of power facilities
- Minimizing costs stemming from electricity rates
- Uninterruptible, high-quality power to prevent damage to sensitive electronic or computer systems
What kinds of companies and organizations in the oil and gas industry would benefit from mobile temporary power solutions?
- Companies specializing in oil and gas drilling services
- Companies that deal with oil and gas exploration and production
- Energy equipment services
- Companies involved in manufacturing and maintaining rigs
- Companies operating in gas utilities, distribution and marketing
What positive outcomes can the oil and gas industry enjoy while renting a temporary power plant?
- Ability to adapt to the demands of oil and gas operations by increasing or decreasing power generating capacity
- Flexible short or long term hire in order to respond to seasonal demand and power requirements
- Express deployment and fast replication of power plant structures in various oil and gas areas
- Lower costs when the power is needed only for a short period of time
- Renting a temporary power plant protects the cash flow of the company and cuts out avoidable spending commitments
- Eventually, it will be possible to avoid a chronic power shortage, power failure, electricity rolling blackout and load-shedding
- A rental power plant guarantees steady business growth
- A rapid response to emergencies, disasters or accidents provided by a provisional power solution
Benefits of hiring Altaaqa Global Cat Rental Power
- Altaaqa Global Cat Rental Power, with the strategic support of Caterpillar, provides a worldwide network with over 1,600 locations that can offer customers complete multi-megawatt temporary power solutions.
- The power generation industry’s largest – and most modern – rental power fleet. Altaaqa Global together with Caterpillar’s network of Cat dealers combine to offer full-line, single-sourced solutions for all rental power needs. All dealers are backed by factory rental professionals around the world, providing an extra level of support provided by Altaaqa Global Cat Rental Power and the Cat dealers worldwide.
- Reliable equipment, built exclusively for rental power industry. Temporary power modules are well engineered and packaged to withstand extreme climate – from the harshest heat conditions of the Middle East to the rugged cold mountains of North America and the wet tropical rains of Asia.
- Experienced engineers and service technicians, supported by the best parts availability in the world. Altaaqa Global and Caterpillar’s parts network provides local sourcing for most parts and routinely ships emergency orders within 4 hours of receiving the order. No other rental operation can boast of the worldwide dealer network and parts distribution system that Altaaqa Global customers have come to rely on.
- Turnkey service – around the clock, 7 days a week. Cat Rental Fleet and dealer Resource Centers provide expert consultation, additional rental inventories, and other resources to dealers and their customers worldwide. Altaaqa Global Cat Rental Power and Caterpillar’s network handles large-scale temporary power projects of almost unlimited size, from 20MW rental power plant to 250 MW distributed power generation or more.
- Altaaqa Global’s power rental fleet is built by the world’s largest manufacturer of medium-speed generator engines, Caterpillar diesels are the cleanest in the industry.
- Altaaqa Global’s natural gas and dual fuel is the cleanest solution in the power rental industry.
- Altaaqa Global’s strategic partnerships with key suppliers of power ancillary equipment such as power transformers, distribution equipment, etc. ensure matched, high-quality total solutions for any temporary power requirement.
Request for quote or meeting? Click here