Non stop power for non stop flights
Growth relies on the ability for people and products to get to where they need to be as fast and as hassle-free as they can. This means that the aviation industry can never be grounded no matter what. Our dependable temporary or back-up power plant for the aviation industry ensures continuous power for airport facilities and control towers. 24/7
Altaaqa Global’s temporary power plant is a superb solution for the aviation and aeronautical industry during power utility plant shutdowns, aviation power plant maintenance, airport power plant utility expansion, construction of permanent power plant, load shedding or peak shaving.
Aviation companies that usually require mobile temporary power plants:
- Temporary power for aeronautical and commercial aircraft manufacturers
- Bridge power during the construction phase of airports
- Rental power for civil aviation authorities
- Interim power plant for government air base operation
- Stop-gap power plant for large aerospace technology companies
Typical temporary power plant functions in the aviation industry:
- Temporary power in times of power outages, brownouts, and other emergencies
- Temporary power when replacement, repair, or maintenance work means planned equipment shutdowns
- Temporary power to aid building construction, renovations, and/or expansions
- Manage the costs of electricity and power
- Uninterruptible, high-quality power for sensitive electronic or computer systems
- Multi-megawatt interim power plants to restrict load shedding
- Large-scale temporary power for load lopping
- Provisional power stations leading to seasonal peak shaving
- Large-scale temporary power acts as back-up power source to avoid rolling blackouts
- Interim power plants during construction of airport terminals
- Contingency planning for backup power or planned utility maintenance of the airport’s power utilities
- Plant turnarounds and power facility expansion
- Powering site accommodations, offices and control towers.
- Standby power
- Prime/continuous power
- Load sharing/parallel/peak shaving
- UPS quality power
- Power distribution equipment (transformers, distribution panel, cable)
Aviation companies that lease a temporary power plant will benefit from several advantages:
- Flexible increases / decreases in the amount of power generated, based on what aviation operations need
- Flexibility for short or long term hire that changes with seasonal demand and fluctuating power requirements
- Quick deployment and fast replication of power stations systems
- Costs are kept low when power is needed only for a short space of time
- The cash flow of the company is protected by renting a temporary power plant and suppresses unnecessary capital expenses
- Eventually, a chronic power shortage, power failure, electricity rolling blackout and load-shedding can be avoided
- Rental power plants ensure safety and continuous business growth
- It is a fast temporary power solution to combat crises, calamities and catastrophes
Benefits of hiring Altaaqa Global Cat Rental Power:
- Altaaqa Global Cat Rental Power, with the strategic support of Caterpillar, provides a worldwide network with over 1,600 locations that can offer customers complete multi-megawatt temporary power solutions.
- The power generation industry’s largest – and most modern – rental power fleet. Altaaqa Global together with Caterpillar’s network of Cat dealers combine to offer full-line, single-sourced solutions for all rental power needs. All dealers are backed by factory rental professionals around the world, providing an extra level of support provided by Altaaqa Global Cat Rental Power and the Cat dealers worldwide.
- Reliable equipment, built exclusively for rental power industry. Temporary power modules are well engineered and packaged to withstand extreme climate – from the harshest heat conditions of the Middle East to the rugged cold mountains of North America and the wet tropical rains of Asia.
- Experienced engineers and service technicians, supported by the best parts availability in the world. Altaaqa Global and Caterpillar’s parts network provides local sourcing for most parts and routinely ships emergency orders within 4 hours of receiving the order. No other rental operation can boast of the worldwide dealer network and parts distribution system that Altaaqa Global customers have come to rely on.
- Turnkey service – around the clock, 7 days a week. Cat Rental Fleet and dealer Resource Centers provide expert consultation, additional rental inventories, and other resources to dealers and their customers worldwide. Altaaqa Global Cat Rental Power and Caterpillar’s network handles large-scale temporary power projects of almost unlimited size, from 20MW rental power plant to 250 MW distributed power generation or more.
- Altaaqa Global’s power rental fleet is built by the world’s largest manufacturer of medium-speed generator engines, Caterpillar diesels are the cleanest in the industry.
- Altaaqa Global’s natural gas and dual fuel is the cleanest solution in the power rental industry.
- Altaaqa Global’s strategic partnerships with key suppliers of power ancillary equipment such as power transformers, distribution equipment, etc. ensure matched, high-quality total solutions for any temporary power requirement.
Request for quote or meeting? Click here